Daniel Defense V11SLW - Mil-Spec+
CONTACT FOR PRICE
The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine V11 SLW is one of the lightest, fastest-handling rifles available in the DDM4 line-up.
Built around a Cold Hammer Forged, 14.5” Lightweight profile barrel, the V11 SLW has an Extended Flash Suppressor which is pinned and welded to reach the NFA required 16” minimum barrel length. The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine V11 SLW is one of the lightest, fastest-handling rifles available in the DDM4 line-up. Built around a Cold Hammer Forged, 14.5” Lightweight profile barrel, the V11 SLW has an Extended Flash Suppressor which is pinned and welded to reach the NFA required 16” minimum barrel length. The Mid-length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under any conditions and reduces both perceived recoil and wear on moving parts. A free-floating SLiM Rail 12.0 handguard offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. With the KeyMod attachment at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the V11SLW has plenty of room for the sights, optics, and accessories the operator may require. The rifle is finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol grip.
Notable features include:
- 14.5" Cold Hammer Forged 4150 CMV Steel, chrome lined, heavy phosphate coated, pinned & welded
- Mid-length gas system
- Daniel Defense SLiM 15.0 Keymod rail
- Direct Impingement
- Daniel Defense Mil-Spec+ Brown Cerakote
- M4 feed ramps
- M16 Full Auto BCG, chrome lined, properly staked gas key
- H Buffer
- Daniel Defense extended flash suppressor
- 6 position mil-spec buffer tube
- QD end plate
- Made in the USA!
Whats in the box?
- (1) 32 rd DD Magazine
- (1) Daniel Defense vertical grip
- Daniel Defense lockable hard case
- Thicker butt pad to increase length of pull
- Owners Manual
|Caliber/Gauge||5.56 NATO (.223)|
|Barrel Twist Rate||1:7"|
|Overall Length||34 7/8"|
|Collapsed/Folded Length||31 1/4"|
|Pistol Grip||Daniel Defense|