Sako 85 Classic - 7mm Mag - 24"
The Sako 85 Classic comes with the traditional Sako features: a straight and classic oil-finished walnut stock with a rosewood fore-end and butt; a strong extended recoil lug, fastened inside the fore-end; and an integral tapered scope mount rail on the top of the receiver and free-floating barrel. The classic look and feel enhances the experience of owning one of the world’s most respected rifles.
Sako 85 rifles are built with demanding design criteria, based on tradition and innovation, allowing you to choose between different models for the given hunting or training purpose. The Sako 85 series offers several stock styles and barrel options. These options, combined with a comprehensive caliber selection, will give you the ultimate bolt-action rifle. When you buy a Sako, you’re buying a high-quality rifle that has undergone thorough quality assessments that ensure its lasting value from father to son.
Notable features include:
- 24" Cold Hammer Forged barrel
- Oil finished Walnut stock
- Controlled cartridge feed
- Two-way Sako safety allows you to unload rifle with safety engaged
- Set trigger (2-4 lbs)
- Total Control Latch prevents accidental magazine release
- Detachable 4 rd stainless box magazine
- Integrated Sako Optilock dovetail for rings and bases
- 5 shot 1 MOA or better accuracy guarantee out of the box!
Whats in the box?
- (1) 4 rd magazine
- (2) sling swivels
- Owners Manual
|Barrel Twist Rate||1:9.5"|