Surefire M600DF - Dual Fuel LED Scout Light - Black
For a limited time receive a FREE ADM QD mount (offset left) with purchase. Mount will not add to cart but well be added to your order before shipping.
The M600DF Ultra Scout Light is a lightweight, compact WeaponLight featuring an ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1,200 lumens of blinding white light with 123A batteries and 1,500 lumens of light with the SF18650A rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
The M600DF Ultra Scout Light is a lightweight, compact Weapon Light featuring an ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1,200 lumens of blinding white light with 123A batteries and 1,500 lumens of light with the SF18650A rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
A proprietary Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens shapes the recoil-proof LED’s light into a beam with plenty of reach but enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision, making the M600DF ideal for medium to longer range applications.
The rugged M600DF attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its integral thumbscrew clamp. A slight press of the Z68 tailcap switch will activate the momentary-on, while fully depressing the tailcap until it clicks will activate constant-on.
Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, with a Mil-Spec Hard Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the tough M600DF will endure combat-like conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
Notable features include:
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED
- Constructed with Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Shrouded click-type tailcap switch, momentary and constant modes
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail
- Dual fuel light powered by either two 123A lithium batteries with a 10-year shelf life and an SF18650A lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
What's in the box?
- (1) SF18650A
- (1) 18650 Charger
|Max Output||1500 Lumens|
|Max Light Output (Lumens)||1000 and above|
|Run Time||1.5 hours (18650 Battery) 1.25 (123A Batteries)|
|Battery Type||Dual Fuel|
|Mount Interface||Picatinny Rail|