Knight's Armament Precision Bipod
Developed to meet the requirements of the US Army CSASS program, the Knight's Armament Precision Bipod is a precision machined, highly adaptive design that offers shooters unprecedented adjustability and control. The Knight's Armament Precision Bipod attaches easily and securely to any Mil Std 1913 Picatinny rail surface via a simple push button and locking lug arrangement, and incorporates locking legs that can be independently positioned from 90 to 270 degrees. Additional features include adjustable leg height from 6.875 to 9.25 inches, removable feet (Atlas foot compatible), adjustable cant, adjustable yaw, and adjustable cant/yaw tension control. Intelligently designed and superbly executed, the KAC Precision Bipod packs a lot of performance into a compact, robust package.
Notable Features Include:
- Push Button Attachment/Detachment
- 5 Position Independent Leg Height Adjustment, From 6.875" to 9.25"
- 6 Position Independent Leg Angle Adjustment, From 90 to 270 Degrees
- Adjustable Cant and Cant Tension, Approx. 45 Degrees
- Adjustable Yaw and Yaw Tension, Approx. 40 Degrees
- Removable Feet, Atlas Foot Compatible
|Mounting Style||Picatinny-style Mount|
|Height Range||6" - 9"|